- Do you ever feel like you wish you could just slow your mind down?
- Would you like to remain calm during stressful times?
- Ever wonder how some people just seem to 'flow' in their lives?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep because your mind keeps running in circles?
- Would you like to be more at peace in general?
It IS possible to find moments of peace! And it IS possible to train your brain to remain calm during stressful times. You CAN practice calmness and contentment just as you would practice basketball, chess, music, etc. in order to get better at them.
Learning to practice calmness will benefit you personally, professionally and spiritually. You will find that the ability to remain calm improves the more you practice (just like sports, music, etc. all improve with practice). This happens because you are literally adding neurons to the part of the brain responsible for joy, focus, calmness and serenity (it is called the left-medial prefrontal cortex).
Read more about how to Practice A Variety of Meditations for stress relief, clarity, and improved mood.
Contact me for Meditation Training